An effective logo is a unique graphic
Your logo conveys your company’s image and message in a memorable and professional package. It’s the first impression to customers and helps you stand out from the competition.
Five basics to remember when designing your logo:
1. Distinctive – doesn’t look like anyone else
2. Simple design – quick recognition, don’t over design
3. Memorable – conveys your business name and message
4. Timeless – long lasting, don’t follow today’s design trends
5. Versatile – works across all mediums, print, web, social media, shirt, etc.
Proper use of your logo is consistency. The colors, fonts, symbols used in the logo should always be consistent. Your brand is being built by the image you’ve created and consistent use will help it grow strong and become more recognizable. Use it everywhere, business cards, invoices, website, social media, shirts, on vehicles, ink pens, etc.
We have many stakeholders who all have different opinions and she [Rhonda] is able to find a middle ground and please everyone. [read more]— Denise Gudlin
Remember your logo is your company’s unique fingerprint. The consistent use of your professional logo will lend to a feeling of a reputable and stable company. See more logo designs || Read “Establishing your company identity” for more info.
Looking for a creative logo design? Contact Silver Cricket Design and we’ll get started!