Build a strong brand with your custom business card
Companies are offering custom design and printing of business cards everywhere, but who offers the best deal? Is the card really custom? If you are not using a designer then it is up to you to include all the key information and design a card that is truly custom and brand building.
- Business Name
- Logo – a high resolution will be needed for printing
- Phone Number(s)
- Fax Number
- Social Media icons
- Your Name
- Cell Number
- Email Address
Color & Quantities
Technology has changed the world of printing and color is no longer an option with a large price tag. When comparing printing companies ask about full color. Quantities can vary a great deal, too. The higher the quantity the lower the price per piece. However, printing 2000 cards may feel excessive, so look around. Some printers have a minimums of 100 or less.
Don’t forget the back side – use all the real estate
Don’t forget there’s two sides on your card! The back side can make a huge impact on building your brand – use this side for your mission statement, tag line or what sets you apart from the competition. It may look simple but it can make a big impression. Keep it simple and legible but don’t be afraid to use the real estate.
Other ideas for the back side of your business card:
- List services or products – top sellers
- Product photo – show case unique features
- Appointment card – keep customers coming back
- Referral card – give a discount/special offer to referrals and customers who referred them
- Photo of your store front – easily recognize your business when driving
- List awards – brag a little
- Loyalty card – create repeat business that you can punch or stamp on every visit.
Short on time?
If you would like help designing a custom, one of a kind business card, give us a call. We’ll take you through the design process and handle the printing for you too. Call 615-891-0016. A couple more examples of business cards are below.